Oyler Group Lead Agent
Cincinnati, OH 45208-2103
About Scott Oyler, Lead Agent of the Oyler Group
Scott is a 3rd generation Realtor with Coldwell Banker. His grandfather, Clark Oyler, co-founded Parchman and Oyler in 1949, which was later purchased by Coldwell Banker in 1981. His father, Steve, is also in the real estate industry. Real estate is in Scott’s blood, and he has a keen instinct for it that has grown from years and years of exposure to the industry. Real Estate is a full time commitment for Scott, and has been since he graduated from college.
Scott joined Coldwell Banker West Shell after spending seven years with CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), specializing in the sale of Multi-Family Investment Properties. During his time at CBRE, Scott was recognized as a top producer. Scott’s extensive experience in commercial real estate gives him a unique advantage in residential real estate.
Scott’s performance has remained consistently top-notch as a residential real estate agent. His 10+ years of real estate experience has netted him career real estate sales exceeding $300 million.
- As a new agent in 2011, he won the CBWS Rookie of the Year Award based on units and volume.
- He now ranks in the top 5 of all Coldwell Banker Agents in the Greater Cincinnati area each year, as well as the top 1% of all Coldwell Banker Agents world-wide.
- Scott was recognized by the Cincinnati Business Courier’s “The List” as the #22 Top-Selling Agent in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky in 2014, an area with well over 5,000 Agents.
- In June 2017, Scott was recognized by the Wall Street Journal’s RealTrends 1000 as the #88 Agent in the U.S. for Number of Transactions.
Scott is a life-long Cincinnati resident, now residing in Madeira with his wife, Kristen; twin daughters, Gabby and Izzy; and dogs, Avo and Maddie. He is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati, and remains an avid UC Bearcats fan. He relishes any opportunity to show off his pride for his alma mater (ask him about his “Best Tailgater of the Year” award!).
Licensed in Ohio and Kentucky
Greater Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati, Major in Marketing and Real Estate
Oak Hills High School
CCIM 101, 102
Awards and Distinctions
- 2017 Real Trends 1000 (Wall Street Journal), #88 Agent in the U.S. for Number of Transactions
- 2016 Real Trends 1000 (Wall Street Journal), #145 Agent in the U.S. for Number of Transactions
- NRT National Leadership Award, #6 in Units Sold, 2015
- 2015 Cincinnati Business Courier’s “The List” - #22 Top Selling Agent in Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Top 10 Agent (units and volume) 2013, 2014 (#6 both years)
- Ohio Association of Realtors President’s Club 2012, 2013, 2014
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors (CABR) Circle of Excellence 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Premier, representing top 1% of Coldwell Banker Agents World-wide 2013, 2014
- HGTV House Hunters - Realtor on Episode HNT-7204H, 2013
- Coldwell Banker West Shell Rookie of the Year 2011 (units and volume)
- CABR Commercial Top Producers Club 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Hart Cincinnati Animal Rescue - Active partner and supporter
- University of Cincinnati Real Estate Executive Advisory Council
- University of Cincinnati Annual Real Estate Dinner Chair, 2016
- Mitch’s Mission - Board Member
- Beta Theta Pi - Housing Corporation Board Member
- Sigma Sigma - Board Member
- Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors - Communications Committee (Past Chair); RPAC Committee
- Northern Kentucky Board of Realtors - Member
- Multiple Listing Service Member - Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- University of Cincinnati - Active supporter and contributor (UCATS member, McMicken Society)
- Crossroads Church - Member